Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with bitmap transparency

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,

I have a big problem: when I have PDF files with a bitmap and this bitmap has transparency Reader change the colour of the page.

Please try to open the attached file with Acrobat Reader (it shows the problem) and try with other reader (for example Chrome or from smartphone).

Thanks

Lorenzo

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody has an answer!?!?!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorenzo

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the image is shown with  changed color when opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and different in Web browser

I have tried to open the file In Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and its working fine.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.05.20048 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat Preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and check if that works

Note: Web browsers use their own PDF mechanism to render and display the PDF content and they are not Adobe dependent.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, here the screenshot of the 2 pages, you can see the diffecences of the colours...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However the problem is in all Acrobat Reader of my customer.

Here there is another example, it hasn't a bitmap, but it has a transparency and the problem is the same....

There are many other way to solve the problem, but I have to be fast to make the graphics for the customers, and it is a big problem.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are making a big assumption, that this is a general problem, so we will see the same as you.

You have shared no screen shots from the Senza titolo-1.pdf file, so we have no idea what you see. Please share screen shots of "good" and "bad" views of this PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I shared the screenshot with the previous answer.

There are 2 PNG....

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see only two screen shots of Prova colori.pdf. No screen shots of the new file you wanted us to look at, Senza titolo-1.pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would like anyone to look at this problem I suggest you post the screen shots I requested. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2021-07-20 (2).png2021-07-20 (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear, I have the same version of your Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Are you sure to see the right colour with your Reader? I tried with many PC and MAC and the problem is the same....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What app makes the PDF? If it is InDesign, check the transparency blend space is RGB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Corel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines