• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with win10 opening downloaded pdf

New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to open some pdf files downloaded from internet sites I get the message

Adobe Acrobat

Adobe Acrobat Reader could not open 'c06208876.pdf because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).

Foe Example see

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-255-g7-notebook-pc/24381324/model/24381328/manuals Maintenance Manual

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the file to the local disc and open it in Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Works fine for me (see attached), although my browser (Firefox) warns that the download link is not secure, so you have to tell it to download the file anyway for it to work. Otherwise it downloads as a zero-byte file, which of course can't be opened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines