problema en la búsqueda de Adobe

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, Tengo un problema, al realizar la búsqueda en un documento de adobe  me sale el recuadro siguiente que me ralentiza la búsqueda y no consigo quitarlo. Se trata de un pdf obtenido a través de un word. No veo ninguna opción para quitarlo.

ana240219796nge_0-1649835143783.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Also, please update the application to the recent version 22.1.20117 (Win) from the help menu > Check for updates and reboot the computer once and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for asking. It's a probblem with several files. I have already updated. No idea about it?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Would you mind sharing a small video recording of the steps you are doing and the issue you are experiencing, Also, share the sample PDF file so that we can check it and try to reproduce the issue on our end?

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines