• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems copying special letters

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an Apple user and currently I'm using the latest version of Adobe Reader DC as well as the latest operating system Mac OS 11.4. I depend on extracting texts from PDF files in both French and German. So far, this has always worked perfectly. Recently, however, Adobe seems to have a problem with copying special symbols. Other Mac users in our company have the same issue (since about 2 weeks). Instead of a special symbol, only a space is inserted. What can we do? I have already contacted various computer scientists who have gone through everything. They told me all it seems to be a problem that comes along with the latest update from Adobe DC.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug of Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

We are aware of this issue and its reported to our engineering team to find the fix. We will share the update as soon as we will hear anything from them.

Thanks for your time and patience

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We have released a new version 21.05.20054 addresing this issue. Please update the applicatio, go to the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html and download the patch manually as per the OS and install it to your computer and reboot the computer after installing the patch.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Amal

Until today I couldn't find any updates as you told me. When will it arrive?

Thank you and best regards
Anthony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download it from that link above...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines