• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question: How to suppress check in files pop-up when opening PDF files on OneDrive?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have a Citrix environment and are using OneDriveMapper within the environment to provide OneDrive functionality within a Citrix environment. It is working fine.

There is one thing that we want to change, which is the pop-up that is shown when a PDF file is opened from the user's OneDrive location. It asks to check in the file to <tenant>.my-sharepoint.com or open the file.

I checked the internet for a solution and found out a registery adjustment that we could do, but it did not solve the issue for us. The provided solution was to add a register item (DWORD) named bDisableSharePointFeatures under SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\FeatureLockDown\cSharePoint, with value 1. This solution is probably aged and not working anymore.

So we were wondering if there are other options to do to suppress this pop-up, so the PDF file opens automatically instead of asking for a check-in using SharePoint.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone? I added in a screenshot of the pop-up I mentioned. It is written in Dutch though. In English the options would say Check out and open, Open, Cancel.

Bram5FFA_0-1618996042215.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines