• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader DC hangs completely on mac mini M1 when I try to scroll the scrollbar on the very right

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem 1:

When I open the PDF file and try to vertically scroll the document panel, then the middle part of the first page keeps freezing on the screen, and only the top and bottom parts of text seem to be scrolling.

Problem 2:

If I try to scroll the scrollbar on the very right of the Reader window, then the program hangs completely including the menus, and I can only quit it through the Dock.

FYI: I am currently using the Monterey Beta on Mac mini M1, but the same problem was on the Big Sur. Also, I have two friends with the same Macs: one on Big Sur and another one on the Monterey Beta, and none of them experience these problems.

Please, advise ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BTW, I spoke to customer service over the phone: the rep told me to use the Cleaner for Acrobat, then to restart and reinstall it. I did it all, but to no luck: have the same problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines