• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader Version 2021.11.20039 64-bit only showing comments on page

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, and my co-workers, possibly since the latest update, have been unable to view certain PDF pages properly, in that only the comments on the page will show, and none of the original PDF.

We have found that, if we open said PDF in a browser, it displays properly.  Then, rather curiously, if we save that PDF from the browser, that version will then display correctly when opened in Acrobat Reader.
I have tried various settings, though not exhaustively, but none of them will open that first annotated PDF and display it properly. 

I have attached an image of what we see, and one of what we should see.
Hopefully someone can help with this.

TIA

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , General troubleshooting , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curiouser and curiouser . . . .

So, from File Explorer, if I right-click on the PDF and choose to open with Microsoft Edge, I still have the problem.
However, if I then choose Edge as my default PDF Reader, and open it from File Explorer, it displays as it should!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Scratch that!  Results are inconsistent. Much hair has been lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines