• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent files window pops up after quick print

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I disable this horrible pop up screen of "recent" documents that appears when I print a document without opening ( so called fast print/ Quick Print)

How do I quick print (Windows😞 Right-click on any PDF document in outlook then Quick print.

I have repaired Adobe, reinstalled Adobe, updated my Windows 10 version to the latest, Switched the default pdf viewer back and forth between Adobe and Edge. 
Need a Solution to fix this issue @adobe 

TOPICS
How to , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like this is an old bug that has resurfaced as this topic has been popping up a lot. No fix from Adobe yet. I've had success with leaving Acrobat open and minimizing the program. It seems to not pop back up in your face when you have it minimized at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying 🙂 Yes I found that it does not show up when Adobe is minimized in the taskbar. Hope that Adobe sees this and release a quickfix. Glad to know that it's not just me who is facing this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

The team is aware of this issue and investigating this further.

We will inform you once we get any update from the team.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi! Any updates on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a quick work around, I've found opening Adobe Reader DC and minimizing it to the task bar kept the recent window from opening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for being so patient.

We have released an update for the application that includes the fix for the issue. Please update the application to the latest version. In the application, go to Help menu > Check for updates.

You may check more information on updates on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi,

I installed the update - now version 2022.002.20191 | 64-bit. Performed a Quick Print of a PDF file. Adobe Recent files window opened up but was minimized in the task bar.

Wayne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi.

I have just checked & there is no currecnt update (my application updated 3 days ago) & i am still getting this annoying issue???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that the issue still exists with the new version 22.2.20191. Please collect the fresh Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and Procmon logs https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html  and share them as described here https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html so that we can share them with our engineering team for review.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MelvinKumar @David25625077s5kv @Wayne25478412537x @Zuirgarisha

The issue 'Application stays launched when tried using Quick Print workflow for Windows machine(s)' was fixed with the August release and the concern

raised that it stays open in minimized mode is an ask for enhancement to the existing functionality; have already shared the same with the engineering team and they are working on it. We will share the update as soon as we get any information on the same.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MelvinKumar @David25625077s5kv @Wayne25478412537x @Zuirgarisha

The issue 'Application stays launched when tried using Quick Print workflow for Windows machine(s)' was fixed with the August release and the concern

raised that it stays open in minimized mode is an ask for enhancement to the existing functionality; have already shared the same with the engineering team and they are working on it. We will share the update as soon as we get any information on the same.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines