• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reports an error opening a document in one drive

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I downloaded a file package.pdf in the Windows 10 download folder. I copied the content to a folder synced with One Drive (OD), now if I open with Acrobat Reader the file from Download the file opens regularly, if I try to open the same document in the folder synced to OD it reports an error to me and does not open the document. If I try to open the same document with Edge it opens smoothly. I always made the test file available on the local disk but it only opens from Edge.
I uninstalled Acrobat Reader and reinstalled the latest version, but the outcome does not change. Do you have any idea what's going on? Thank you

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to open the PDF from One drive folder and getting the error message

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the error message for a better understanding? Please try to reboot the computer once and sign out, sign in into One Drive account and see if that helps.

Also make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

You may also look at the correct answer marked in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/unable-to-open-adobe-reader-files-in-onedrive/m-p/1074...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I allege image of the error that is reported.
I have other indications:

* Windows 10 is up to date;
* acrobat reader has been uninstalled and reinstalled with the latest version;
* I tried on two computers and a mobile phone on different networks, in both computers the problem occurs, on the mobile phone no, but the mobile phone uses the One Drive browser;
* if i try to open files with edge they open regularly.
I asked Microsoft, but after recording that files.pdf open with Edge I thought I'd ask you

greetings and thank you

Roberto Pallaoro architetto

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL REG. UE 2016/679
Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica e/o nel/i file/s allegato/i, sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio, per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati dal Reg. UE 2016/679 il trattenere il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo anche in parte, distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od utilizzarlo per finalità diverse. Se l'avete ricevuta per errore vogliate eliminare il messaggio in modo permanente e darcene cortesemente notizia.

Stampa questa pagina solo se necessario. Proteggiamo l'ambiente.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines