• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resuming documents.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Comunity. I wonder if there is a way to make a PDF file after underling text when making a resume. I mean: I resume a document underling text, and then I create a new file with that text underlined. I aknowledge the answer.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean extract the underlined text as a new file? It's possible, but only if the selected text has been copied to the comment itself. If so, you can do it using this (paid-for) tool I've developed:

http://try67.blogspot.com/2010/12/reader-create-comments-summary.html

In Acrobat (not the free Reader) there's a built-in option to create a comments summary as a new PDF file, by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not following the exact nature of the question. Are you starting with a PDF document and want to edit? How was the original document created? Give more details to what you're doing and what you want to achieve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answers. The idea is to create a new PDF file containing the underlined text from the original one. I read Try67's response and the question is what I'm looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The original file is in PDF's format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines