• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotating A PDF Using View Tab but the change does not save.

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes I receive documents that have been scanned to me upside down or sideways. I am able to rotate the view to "right side up"  but if I save the document into my hard drive it does not save the change and goes back to being upside down.  I have Adobe Acrobat DC which I thought was the highest level of document manipulation. What do I have to do or get to make this issue go away?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Don't rotate the view. Use Tools > Organize Pages and rotate the pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't rotate the view. Use Tools > Organize Pages and rotate the pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do indeed have the full version of Acrobat, then follow Bernds direction. If you have the free Acrobat Reader (that is what this forum is focused on), you're out of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have used the organize tool in my paid version to rotate pages, but it will not save or print right side up.  I have tried for an hour now.  Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines