Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save as, send as email and rotate pdf broken

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For a while now we have had users with the problems that [save as] and [send via mail] opened up with only empty windows. This is a known issue and workarounds for [save as] have been found, but now i have a user that can't use the rotate pdf buttons. These leave the same blank window as [save as] and [send via mail].

My question has two parts: Is there a fix/workaround for the [send via mail] and is the rotate pdf issue known/ fixed?

The last thread i found about this has run dry, and i would like a definite fix.

Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Share or review PDFs , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucas

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. As described just like the save as and share the PDF leading to blank window the user is getting the blank window on rotating the PDF.

Would you mind sharing the worksflow/steps he is doing to rotate the PDF? a small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

Is he trying to rotate the view of the PDF or the pages of the PDF file?

Also make sure that he is using the recent version 21.07.20099 of Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC application.

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal,

The rotating issue is not the priority, so i'll take some screenshots when i am contact with the user again. The send file button is much more important, and i'd like a definite awnser if there is a fix (no is also an awnser) and if there is one where i can find it. He works on a terminal server session using Lucas1231265_0-1640176259688.png of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: When I log into the terminal server with an admin account it works as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lucas,

Is the application working fine in the Admin account (Send, Save As and Rotate functions)? if yes, it seems to be some issue with the user profile. You may try repairing the user profile and see if that works.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines