Screen goes black when trying to add signature

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to digitally sign a document, the screen goes black, nothing happens and I have to press Esc to return to the document.

In Adobe Online it work

I tried to Turn on Adobe Online Services -  "Sync Preferences across Devices and Document Services"

but still same issue

I tried to uncheck use modern user interface for signing.... in Launch Reader > Edit > Preferences > Signatures . it didn't work

I tried to Uninstall/ install adobe also same issue.

I tried to uninstall an old version it work for a while but when it get the update the black issue back again.

Thank You.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you having problems with Acrobat or with Adobe Sign? Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines