Scrolling Sensitivty

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is not as smooth as the browser when scrolling documents. It goes step by step and this is very tiring and annoying. İt is not a update problem. Please dont say me check for updates. It is a fundamental problem of acrobat reader. İf you open a PDF via Chrome you can see how it is smooth scrolling. We want to this feature to be more productive.  Same issue have been posted before but customer service did not understandt properly. I hope you guys understand me very well. Pleace check any browsers PDF performans and than write me. 

Sorry for rude writing it is because previous reply was answered without understanding.

TOPICS
PDF and browsers , PDF forms , PDF Pack , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the scrolling is not smooth  as compared to web browsers.

Web browsers use their own PDF mechanism to display and render the PDF content and they are not Adobe dependant.

As you have the updated application please try to reboot the computer once and see if that helps. Also open the application and go to View Tab > Page Display > Select 'Enable Scrolling' and see if that works for you.

If it still doesn't work please reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Amal,

This is feature doesnt incluede in Adobe. I have already check this page and updates. I did post this problem because I want to Adobe softwere engineers should work on this feature if they want to develop their app. 

Wish you wonderful day.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines