security msg on opening of a ROC Form

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While opening any Form downloaded from Ministry of Corporate Affairs site for filing of FORMS for Companies or LLP with Registrar of Companies an Security MSG appears every time that ...

This document is trying to connect to..... and then given a file location of the system. 

Then ask is as under

IF you trust this site, chose allow.if you dont trust chose Block.

Since all such forms are from trusted sources and we have save them in our system at a particular folder,

HOW CAN WE AVOIDE ABOVE SECURITY MSG. while opening any ROC / MCA FORM ????

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's most likely a bug in the code of the form. Report the issue to the authors.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,

Its not a bug, I am talking about all the forms which are downloaded from mca.gov.in site for filing of Companies of LLP form with ROC.

Please read my problem again. You may cantact me on +91 94253 56409 for my help and understand the problem properly. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only ones who are going to call you are scammers.

Post a link to a specific form (not a page with a bunch of different documents), and we could discuss it further.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines