• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send as email Fails with no indication

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a strange one here that I wouldn't say is an adobe reader DC issue but Reader DC doesn't seem to give me any clues as to why.

I use the send as email with the webmail function for one of my 365 accounts it works fine but for another, it fails. both accounts are identical (seems) same domain and everything basic account set up.

Based on this I am digging into my 365 accounts. however, I would like some info from adobe reader DC to assist on why.

Running the action just results in a message saying,"connecting" as expected then it disappears no further message or email draft  sent when checking the draft box in outlook.

i have attached the picture of the last status recieved when sending. before it just goes blank. 
Can anyone assist me on how to dig into adobe reader to find the message or log of why it stop after the email authentication connection stage is completed?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?