Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sending an Email takes forever

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I try to send a pdf, no matter what size, with Adobe Reader DC by clicking the "MAIL" Button. Now it takes up to 2 Minutes till the Email will be sent with Outlook 2016. What is the problem? If i drag and drop the file in a mail, everything works fine.

I am suffering!

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Schmil,

What is the current version of Adobe Reader you are working on?

Would you please check if there is update is pending? Launch Reader >Help>Check for update

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest version. Already tried a reinstall. (v18.009.20044)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get this figured? We use Outlook 2016/O365. We have a user that is having issues with Adobe DC filling form then using Adobe to send file. Outlook opens new message and attachment is fine but after select send (it gets stuck in Outbox) it will not send until Outlook client is open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is crazy slow.  I am using Adobe Acrobat DC with continuous update so the latest version.  I use Outlook for email.  When I go to send a file by email as an attachement from inside Acrobat I lose my email for 10-20 minutes.   I have no idea what takes so long for Acrobat to hand this off to Outlook.

If I save the file I can send it quickly as an attachment

Whatever it is, the result is a useless waste of time for users - and likely because of some juvenile spat between Adobe and Microsft that us users pay for with zillions of collective hours of lost time

Grow up boys and girls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines