• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SETTING DEFAULTS

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, I know that Acrobat Reader XI is obsolete but it happens to be my preferred reader.  All I want to do is to somehow set a default so that every .PDF file that I may open opens in a view of 125%.  Right now, most open at different levels all of which are huge.  Thanks so much in advance.  Bruce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Im not sure about the version you have, but you can try.....

Go to Edit - Preferences - Accessibility, tick "Always use Zoom setting" and select "125%".

Or

File > Properties > Initial View > Magnification > 125%

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike --

As I stated in my inquiry sir, I am using Acrobat Reader XI and I know it is discontinued.  But, it is my preference and I am aware of your first suggestion but it does not work for me.  Pursuant to the second suggestion, File > Properties > Initial View > Magnification > 125%; when I click on file, properties is greyed out and cannot be accessed when no PDF is opened.  When a PDF is opened and it can be accessed, I do not find the initial view > maginification > dialogue.  I may just not be seeing it.  Thanks so much!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the Initial View with Adobe Acrobat, not Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Preferences : Page Display : Zoom

The document setting always overrides this setting.

Changing the document setting requires Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Standard.

Capture_015.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines