• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot Color Pantone 802 C from Dimension to Photoshop To Pdf Acrobat problem

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 3d artwork created in Adobe dimension of a kid's boardgame so lots of bright colors especially with 5 green fluorescent green ring objects. These objects are the only ones that's colour does not translate from RGB to CMYK. So I decided to add an extra spot color channel for those objects for printing manufacturer who have the Pantone 802 C I have chosen. The problem is many fold but the end result is simple, I cannot preview the color as intended in Acrobat to feel confident to send to manufacturer for mass printing. The weird thing is I was seeing the fluoro green adhering to the K channel black objects before I worked out how to create a new channel and I knew the spot was attracted to BLACK first and foremost but now that I have defined my own black areas in pantone channel I am just getting a dark green. The fluoro green has completely disappeared!

SPECS: I am working on macbook pro running 11.5.1 and I have all up to date Creative cloud Adobe full license software.

I am uploading image in Photoshop PDF CMYK converted file showing correct spot and then Acrobat showing just a dark green for spot.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Mac , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?