Text is not visible after being added

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After I add a text to my document, it becomes transparent and cannot be seen clearly anymore, as show in the attached video. How can I solve this?

Thanks

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked the video. Could you please confirm if the issue occurs with this particular PDF? If yes, did you create this PDF?

Would it be possible to share the PDF with us?

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it does not occur only with this PDF but with any document unfortunately.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I think I have the same problem (please see screenshots attached), but in my case the text is not transparent, it is not visible (please see attached screenshots). I have tryed to change the opacity of the text comment in properties, but the option doesn't come up.

In the post ("Acrobat Pro DC - Typewriter tool issue/ text is there but not visible") the user had it solved but it is not explained exactly how.

Joaquin5CF0_0-1622616749772.png

I don't know how to change the settings in the Registry Editor. Can you show how to change it in the Registry Editor? On the other hand, is there anywhere else to change the opacity of the text comments? I hope there is an option somewhere, so regular users like can change it without going to the Registry Editor.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines