• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Texts disappear

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, some texts in my pdf file disappear. It's showing up for a second and then "Puff!", disappears. I tried everything but can't find a solution, please help.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please provide more details. Are you on Windows, macOS or …? Does this happen to all or only certain PDFs and what do those look like, when it has happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English is not my first language so sorry for any mistakes.

Well, I tried it on Android, iPad, Win7, and Win10. In Android and iPad the text doesn't appear at all. In windows, the text only appeared for a second and disappeared. I got it on camera (Slow-mo). Since It could be seen for a second, I don't think the pdf file is corrupted. Not this file though, I got this problem different files for too. Huge thanks for responding.

Here is the Youtube link to my problem: https://youtu.be/_1xJnj2W3g4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not *just* this file I'm sorry 💔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To me it looks like an behavior the author of this particular file has programmed. Maybe be some kind of Rich Media content or so? It's really hard to tell without having the PDF available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines