• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tickbox not working on iPad

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anybody tell me why the tickbox in a form i made in InDesign will not work (interactive pdf) on my customers iPad.
It does work on my Powerbook but i havend got a iPad to check it myself. Never had a need for one.
We are trying te set it to only "klick" apost to "release and klick" and see if that'll work.
Latest version Reader working so....

Anyone any idea please give us a helping hand. Thanx.
Albert
Schermafbeelding 2022-04-28 om 15.44.54.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BERT0D4C wrote on April 28:

Can anybody tell me why the tickbox in a form i made in InDesign will not work (interactive pdf) on my customers iPad.

Hi Albert,

One thing you didn't tell us is what the iPad customers are using to view the PDF. Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) is not the only PDF viewer, and it has to be installed from the App Store. If not, the iPad will use a default viewer. 

6038C802-F846-434D-95E5-648CF3F02DE3.png

Can you ask them if they installed Adobe Acrobat Reader and if they are using it to view the PDFs? Not all viewers are good with form fields.

E1B77380-100F-410D-B0D1-0B2A2F75CD11.jpeg

Apologies for the month-long delay in seeing your post.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane, Thanks for the help. Turns out that they didn't install the lateset version of Acrobat as i requested. After my visite the problem was solved. Now the only problem is saving and other fetures that are only working in a payed version. That will be solved aswell. Thanks again. Groetjes Albert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, Albert, and I'm glad it's sorted for you now.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines