• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring text from one pdf to another

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beginner here, looking for assistance on an easy way to take text and images from one pdf to another. My employer has a form that requires information from another form for example "if b=c then add d from other form". They want an easier way to add d to the form. Rather than copying and pasting because the formatting is always off. Is there a way I can transfer the text as a clickable option on the form? So they don't have to always have both forms open? Like extract the parts needed from the document and add it so that it replaces the existing text? Omg i hope I made sense. Please help me, help me.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Renee283349369rxd,

Hope you are doing well. Per the description, I understand that you want to transfer data from one PDF to another.

The workflow you are referring to here, is achievable by the use of JavaScript which requires Acrobat Pro DC instead of Acrobat Reader DC.

However, to transfer general contents of PDF from one to another, you may reference from the given link:

Copy content from PDFs, Adobe Reader

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines