Unable to open file with Adobe Reader DC

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to open a pdf file with Adobe Reader DC. I receive a message offering a 7 day free trial for either of two programs, one costs $12.95 monthly and the other $14.95. What happened to the free service I used for years?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat Reader forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure it's not Acrobat Pro DC or Acrobat Standard DC?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a mistake. It is Acrobat Reader DC.

--
Ron Turner

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You get this if you install Acrobat Pro DC. Double check. Read the window's title bar. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines