• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to print pdf files on HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to print pdfs, the job would be displayed on my laptop, indicating "connecting to printer" then "connected to printer". On the printer's display it would indicated "documented printing". Nothing happens. At times, even that last message on the printer display would fade away, the job as such still being shown on the laptop as being processed.
Visibly, no other jobs are in the queue. Only happens to pdfs, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel data all printed quickly. Only happens since last update of Adobe acrobat, never experienced before. 

operating system Mac Book Air mOS Catalina 10.15.2 (19C57). Adobe Reader Version updated to 2019.021.20058. Printer Proxy 15 (571). All drivers updated as available as per 26 Jan 2020. Complete printer system reset + reconnection to router + migration to latest software updates already done. 

Thanks for any help. Bea

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat Reader forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

Note that the Community Help forum is for help in how to use the Adobe Communities. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

I will also update the topic tags for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find this discussion in the Acrobat Reader forum as my HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw is exhibiting the same problem.  Only PDFs are queued but never print.  HP support is hard to reach.  I've tried removing the printer from my Macbook Pro then using the step-by-step HP Smart App to install the printer onto my laptop.  I've setup for auto updates so assuming that if drivers needed to be updated that they would push on their own.  I've removed Acrobat and reinstalled.  HP doesn't offer support on the weekends, look like Adobe doesn't either.  Can anyone help me determine if my HP drivers are the latest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where can I find this discussion in the Acrobat Reader forum as my HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw is exhibiting the same problem.  Only PDFs are queued but never print.  HP support is hard to reach.  I've tried removing the printer from my Macbook Pro then using the step-by-step HP Smart App to install the printer onto my laptop.  I've setup for auto updates so assuming that if drivers needed to be updated that they would push on their own.  I've removed Acrobat and reinstalled.  HP doesn't offer support on the weekends, look like Adobe doesn't either.  Can anyone help me determine if my HP drivers are the latest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines