• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Sign a FEMA Document

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm helping a friend get through some FEMA paperwork for his insurance adjustment job and we're running into an issue signing a form from FEMA. If you look at the FEMA link below, it will let you download a PDF and at the bottom, there is a signature block. The problem is we have tried every way we can think of to sign it to no avail. I even tried to sign it with my military ID to see if it would require something like this and nothing. We messed with the signature tools and lots of other stuff. Nothing. Any help y'all can provide would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Robert27131184xgel,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader.

From the document you shared, we tried working with the file at our end and were able to sign it successfully.

Would you mind checking if there are any possible updates for Acrobat Reader? (To check, go to Help-> check for updates)

If this doesn't help, it would be great to share a screenshot of the error you see for better understanding and assistance.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines