• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update for non-english verions

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just want to ask.. Does anybody know if there are any plans to update non-english versions of   Adobre Acrobat Reader DC for Windows 10? For example latest Czech version on https://get.adobe.com/ is 2019.008.20071. English, German versions are 2021.001.20145.
2019.008.20071 have lot of issues like opening pdfs in protected mode from dfs forum here- Solved: Can only open 1 PDF at a time from DFS server - Page 2 - Adobe Support Community - 10567535

Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install , PDF and browsers , Share or review PDFs , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloads are often an old version. Then auto-update brings it up to date. Did you run Help > Check for updates? What happened when you ran it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yea thanks, this did a job. But right now I need to install it on more than 500 devices, any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I assume you have a redistribution license. Adobe used to send instructions with the license, but I don't know what they do today. You need the information in the Acrobat/Reader Enterprise Deployment Toolkit - https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/index.html

Essentially you do one of these things

(1) make your own install package as a transform of your base product and the update you want to apply. If you look inside the English download, this is what Adobe have done themselves, the download includes the latest update. Repeat for each update (perhaps 10 per year) and redeploy.

(2) use your standard deployment tools to deploy the update as part of your regular update cycles, and do this immediately after install if required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Test Screen Name,

I have the same situation. We have almost 600 devices with this application. I was trying to download .msp file from update website (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousmay2021.htm...) which was supposed to be multilang. But i didn't find a way to install the msp file.

Is there any "between version" to be installed before this update? Our actual version is 2019.008.20071.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the MSP should work for any base version, so far as I know. What happens when you try to install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines