• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use hand tool to select text and images not working

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The check box in Preferences > General > Basic Tools the allows the Hand tool to select text & images is not working. It was working for me for months and stopped working within the last day or so. I have reinstalled acrobat, and ensured the box is checked. Still not working. Is there another setting I need to change to make it work?

Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Turns out when I reinstalled, I reinstalled normal acrobat DC instead of Pro DC. After Reinstalling Pro DC, this function works again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Susie,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Ensure that you are using the latest version. Launch the application and go to Help > Check for updates. 

You may refer to the following help page for more information on the latest updates: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html

Try rebooting the machine after that. 

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out when I reinstalled, I reinstalled normal acrobat DC instead of Pro DC. After Reinstalling Pro DC, this function works again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines