Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical Wheel Scroll Speed in Acrobat Reader DC

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is it possible to change vertical scrolling speed in Acrobat Reader DC?

My default mouse wheel scroll speed is 3 lines per click and in all the other apps is very adequate. In Reader it does scroll like one third of the line and I need so scroll a lot to get one paragraph down. Makes the Reader very difficult to use.

This is happening on the 4K monitor and 200% windows scaling. W10, i7 8th gen. Read and tried a number of published articles - like making default continuous scrolling does not help.

Will highly appreciate any suggestions - thank you!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Hi Liudas,

I am sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused, please install the latest patch of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, or manually from 19.008.20081 Planned update, November 13, 2018 (Windows Only) — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Reboot the machine once and check scroll speed. I have tried replicating the issue in-house, but the issue is not reproducible.

Let us know how it goes with the latest update.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

to me setting the View to -> single page view does solve the scrolling issue.

There seems to be still a bug, because the scrolling issue still is there in the "enable scrolling" mode.

I am running Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 2022.003.20258 on a 2022 ARM MacBook Pro 16'' with Ventura 13.0.1 OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines