Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

view two pdf tabs on dual monitors

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Does anyone by chance know how to view two seperate pdf files on seperate monitors. I am trying to put each pdf in full screen mode on seperate monitors. When i try placing each on the seperate monitor and do full screen, one jumps to the other screen covering the other file already in full screen mode.  

Hopefully that makes sense. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Modern Acrobat , PDF forms , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to add that i'm not trying to view the two pdf files side by side, split viewing, or two page view. I'm trying to view two seperate pdfs on their own monitors in full screen mode on both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS and version? 

It may well be, that this is an OS limitation.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on Windows 10 and the newest adobe acrobat version. I have also tried on the previous version before the 23. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines