• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to save documents in folders and not in adobe

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new laptop and first of all, I can't get my files to automatically open in adobe when I click on them 

When I open a pdf and save it, it saves it to the adobe program and I want to save it in one of my files or folders and not adobe.  It is very inefficient and confusing.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF and browsers , PDF forms , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open the file in a browser check the settings of the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you. I was using Edge and just could not get it to open PDF's automatically. I switched back to Mozilla

Vicki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's your choice where to save: to Adobe's Document Cloud or to your own computer. Just make the right choice, don't click without choosing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Edge and it did not give me that choice. When I click on a pdf, it downloads to the download folder and I then I have to click open. It does not give me an option to open pdf automatically.

Vicki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines