• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I print to legal paper toner leaves smudges

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Brothers HL-L6200DWT printer and Brothers says its an Adobe problem.  When I print a large file of letter and legal size pages I get ink smudges on my legal pages but not my letter.  Need help. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sandy21977131yv10 ,

Thanks for reporting the issue here.

Before sending the file for printing; inside the Print Dialog, there is a checkbox for "Choose paper source by PDF Page size". Please check that before printing; its unchecked by default.

Please update the application to the latest version. In the application, go to Help > Check for updates.

For more information about the latest version, please refer to this link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousfeb2021qfe.... 

Do let us know, if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I tried what you suggested, but I am still getting smudges on my legal pages from the lower tray of my brothers' printer.

Sandy Omer
Mobile Notary
602-471-5356

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines