• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Word to PDF is missing images

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Windows 10, using Word 2016.  When I save as a PDF, images that I copy and pasted from One Note, look fine on the screen and print to the printer, but when I save as a PDF, the images are extremely compressed and not legible.  This just started after the first of the year.  If I print to a PDF, it is fine.  I also downloaded DC to see if that would help and it did not.  I also posted on a Microsoft communtiy without any solution.  Attached is the Word doc, the Print to PDF and the Save as PDF (1)

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, saving Word to PDF is missing images.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to create PDF from Ms Word document? Are you saving as PDF (Microsoft Process) or saving as Adobe PDF (Adobe Process)?

Please try to create the PDF from Acrobat Ribbon present in MS Word toolbar at the top and see if that helps.

For more information about creating PDF form MS Office please check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/how-to/create-pdf-files-word-excel-website.html

Also, make sure you have the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat DC installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once and check.

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both ways and got the same result.  I was hoping the Abode DC software would resolve the issue, but it doesn't.   I've attached both versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the pdf or a video recording  where the images are missing for a better understanding, as i am not able to find where the images are not present in the two attachments shared by you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines