• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XP Full install of Reader required...

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use the install gotten from your getadobe site for xp.  I need a full installation, my xp vm doesn't have a newer browser than 6 (and I require that version for OE support).  I don't need any more support, just a complete install that doesn't require a network connection.  One of my software packages that is mission critical only has .pdf documentation and I need to view it (only, no editing required) from within my vm.

TOPICS
Download and install , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found.  This can be deleted, I couldn't figure out how to delete my post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of deleting the question, maybe post the solution you found for others who might have the same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up using my main system instead of the VM, so the solution was irrevelant.  I couldn't find a full version of reader on the ftp site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines