Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yellowish screen

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Each time I open a PDF file, my screen turns unconfutable yellowish. To solve the problem, I tried: (1) uninstall and reinstall adobe reader (2) update my card video driver.

Yesterday, I installed another similar adobe reader and the problem was completely solved. How can I come back to adobe acrobat reader, solving the yellowish screen?

I appreciate any help.

Regards

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

I attach some inf requestes by try67. It was the complete screen. I use Windows 10.

I have a board MSI Mortar Z370. It has an app to improve the machine (actually, it really doenst works for anything).

In the app there is a mode called office mode. I just turned this mode off and my pc came back at its normally state.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The entire screen, or just the display of the PDF file itself? Can you post a screenshot?

Also, what version of Reader did you install and what's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Try67. It was the complete screen. Windows 10.

This morning I found how to deal with the problem. I am going to post as solved in my own question.

I appreciate your interest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attach some inf requestes by try67. It was the complete screen. I use Windows 10.

I have a board MSI Mortar Z370. It has an app to improve the machine (actually, it really doenst works for anything).

In the app there is a mode called office mode. I just turned this mode off and my pc came back at its normally state.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where to look for this "Office Mode".  I have the same problem when the pdf window is active. If I click on any other window, it instantly turn to normal color :D.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you find the setting for 'office mode' please? My screen has turned yellow and I never changed any settings. Also I used to be able to see the fillable parts of the form as it was a light blue but nw i have to phsically click on 'prepare form' to see them now. When i change the settings to use windows colour scheme it does not view images correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To (re-)enable the fields highlighting go to Edit (or the app menu on a Mac) - Preferences - Forms and tick the box next to "Show border hover color for fields". This can also be done via the More button under Tools - Prepare Form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your response. I really appreicate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experienced similar with my Adobe Acrobat Reader DC - problem seemed to start without any change to the settings on my part.

I first tried to reset Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to its default settings, but that did not resolve the problem.

What did work for me was to do the following:-

• Edit
  • Preferences
  • Accssibility
  • select Replace Document Colors (ensure all settings are as below)

Cleaton98A5_0-1631786379791.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other option, (possibly better)

• Edit
  • Preferences
  • Accssibility
  • select Replace Document Colors (ensure all settings are as below)

Cleaton98A5_0-1631787072300.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank u

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked peferctly! Thank you.  Not sure why the Adobe updated decided to put us in that mode. That's 45 minutes of my work day I'm not getting back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works fine. However, some part of the file specially images are still in yellow color. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree.  Particularly my digital signature image file!!  It looks really stupid, but I don't have time to continue troubleshooting.  Thanks to netsurfer38 for helping out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have come across a discussion on another forum about the same issue, it appears that Adobe is aware of a bug causing the problem being introduced with their latest update, see https://piunikaweb.com/2021/09/20/adobe-acrobat-pages-turning-yellow-fix-in-the-works-workaround-ins...

The same temporary fix has been advised. Hopefully a new update will resolve the issue soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank u

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a different fix than this preferences>accessibility>replace doc colors?

I tried this fix and it made my documents look very strange (I had a red bg on a poster design and it completely eliminated it and never fixed the whites).  Any help would be much appreciated because this yellowish bug skews my colors when I want to check my pdf output files for my design classes in school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines