I'm trying to fill up a form in my mobile and it seems I need Adobe Acrobat DC to do it. But there's no way I can find that app for my iPhone. The ones I find are the same I have but according to the message shown at the time of opening the file, my version is not good for it. Can you help me, please?
What message does you get?
Could you provide certain details for a better understanding?
1. Which IOS version you are using?
2. Which application are you using exactly, please provide the exact name?
2. What is the application version?
You can use the Fill and Sign tool from Adobe Mobile Reader.
1. Open the pdf in the application.
2. Tap on the pencil icon.
3. You will see the fill and sign option.
You can refer to: Work with forms — Acrobat Reader Help (adobe.com)
Let me know if this helps.