• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe “Premium” for Mobile?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro DC today for $179 after the Adobe "chat" person said I could load it onto 2 computers and 1 iPad.  When I attempt to download Pro DC to the iPad Air, I am prompted to buy Acrobat "Premium" for Mobile, for an additional $59.  Premium for Mobile will supposedly "unlock edit, convert, combine, compress and more" on mobile devices.

I understand from reading other chat threads that Pro DC does not work on an iPad.  Will "Premium" for Mobile work, and do I really have to buy 2 subscriptions for what I was told would work with one?  Thanks. Steve

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install the Acrobat app and sign in with your Adobe Id.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered the same problem. And, now despite purchasing mobile account, it didn't upgrade and still unable to use advanced features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install the Acrobat app and sign in with your Adobe Id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple but effective.  I had an existing free account to which the iPad was defaulting when I opened the app.  Sign out, sign back in with the new credentials.  Easy Peazy. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am only interested in the security of such paid versions. I speak about spy apps that are used to track your data such as messages and so on. As I understand such apps can be used to get passwords as well. It will not be good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't install this apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to a premium account.  But I can't use the features.  For example, if I want to make a note, I keep getting the message: 'please setup an e-mail account on your devine and try again'.  Very bizarre since I'm already logged in with my email account.  Someone tips because in this way premium has no added value.  P.S. I use Adobe on my iPad Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Wim5C39 ,

Hope you are doing well,

There could be a possibility that you are signed in with a different account and you have subscribed with a different account.

You subscription should automatically activate. If you have an issue, you can reactive or restore your purchase as follows:

1.  Tap on profile icon.
  2.  Tap on subscription.
  3.  Tap on restore purchase.

After a dialogue appears stating your purchase is restored, relaunch the app and try using your paid services.

For more help: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/ios/en/managingsubscriptions.html#activate-a-subscription

Let us know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines