Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

backup pdfs on device num 2

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good morning,

i have 2 devices and pdfs with different pdf on the adobe acrobat reader app. the pdf of one of the 2 devices are on the adobe cloud but not those of the other device. how can i put them on the cloud or backup it on my pc  ?

thanks .

TOPICS
Create PDF , Edit and export , Organize PDF pages , PDF forms , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

As I understand, you have two devices. PDFs of the first device are available on Adobe Document Cloud. Now, you also wish to put the PDFs of the second device to Adobe Document Cloud or to create a back up of those PDFs on your PC.

To upload the files on the device to the document cloud, please use the steps as mentioned below:
- Sign in to your Adobe Acrobat Reader application using the same credentials used on the first device.
- Then go to Files > On this device.
- Tap on three dots provided at the right-hand side of the file that you wish to upload.
- Then select Save To Document Cloud from the list of the options appear.
You may also take the help of the steps provided under the headline "Saving local files to Document Cloud" in the following help document: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/android/en/workingwithpdf.html.

I hope the information helps.
Let us know if you experience any issues.

Thanks,
Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines