Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting files

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I pull up the list that shows all the files downloaded I keep getting this highly unwanted invites and files with womens names on them. I don't know why I'm getting them or how to stop them and some of them won't delete. What can I do to stop getting these and get them delete off my account. 

I also have a couple files that are account mine but for some reason when I pull up the options on what to do with it. There is no delete option.  I do know what to do so I can get rid of them. Thank you so very much.  I appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jessica35198783jkti,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

When you get error messages on trying to delete files, the files have either been moved or renamed and are inaccessible on your device.

You can click the three dots on the top right of the home tab-> click on remove recent, and the list will be cleared. 

Hope this clarifies your question.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines