Hello, wanted to print scripts. All pages show correctly on computer screen. 19 pages, when printing a few pages are not printing correctly (the colored title bars disappear and fuse covering text.) Tried redo on new page... but gets wors. Help please!
Hope you are doing well.
As mentioned above that you are trying to print some pages but they are not printing correctly. Would you mind sharing some more details to understand the issue better?
1. What is the OS (Windows/Mac)?
2. Is this happening with a particular file or with all PDF files?
3. If possible, could you attach the file so we can check on our end?
4. Try to open the file in any other PDF viewer like Google Chrome, Firefox, etc., and try to print from there and check if the issue persists.
thank you for your quick reply.
2. Just checked other scripts, and there is a random page not printing correctly, but correct on screen. Especially the title bars disappear..
3. I selected from the script some correct printing pages and the corrupt ones…
4. not sure how to open file in Google Chrome or Firefox…. I keep the file in documents and in dropbox.
Thank you for your support!
Instructor of the Emmett Technique and TBT101 (Tom Bowen Therapy)
[Personal info removed by mod]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message contains confidential and legally privileged information which is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error, please notify us by telephone and delete this message. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Thank you.
For printing related issues, please perform the steps given below:
Solution 1: Print as image.
Solution 2: Restore the Acrobat preferences files.
Let us know if you face any issues.