Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit Portfolio PDF on ipad/android device

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

How can I edit or fill a pdf contained in a portfolio PDF build on Adobe Acrobat Pro (laptop), on an Ipad or android tablet?

When I open the PDFs of the portfolio on a mobile device, I receive a message like: "Modifying the document is not allowed because it is an attachment".

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Joao31492752vznq 

Hope you are doing well.

The mobile version of Reader does not support all the features it does on the desktop. This is one of the limitations that you cannot edit, fill & sign a portfolio. 

The portfolio interface hides the fact that you are dealing with attachments. That's probably where the error message comes from.

[moving discussion to mobile board]

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Joao31492752vznq,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for writing in!

As Akanchha mentioned, making edits on a PortFolio file is available only on the desktop version of the application.

Please share your feedback here: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/ for us to have a complete idea about the feedback for review and future implementation.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines