• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Dear Authorized, I request your urgent assistance. The Acrobat Reader free subscription, which I downloaded for 7 days "free" trial version from Google play (kevserkaragozzz@gmail.com), has withdrawn 274.99 t from my account (Thursday, May 13, 2021) on the 2nd day. I kindly request the cancellation of your investigation and the return of this unfair amount from my account. Best regards Kevser Karagoz
TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevser

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. As described you want to cancel the Acrobat Premium subscription and wants the refund.

Please check the steps shared under the heading Premium features and subscription management in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/mobile-app-faq.html and see if that helps. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This exact same issue came up for me just now! I clicked free trial through the app, and it immediately charged me the fee. I only needed to change one document, so I opted for the free trial, but was billed.

I've already cancelled my subscription, and would like to be refunded the money as I not only cancelled what was supposed to be a free trial, but only used the app for one file.. I've checked the links provided above, but have had no luck finding out what to do. Are you able to help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Amal,

The problem continues and we do not collect the fee, I ask you to help. link didn't help
Best regards
kevser karagoz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Thank you for contacting us and we apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the Reserve Bank of India’s e-Mandate, free trials and auto-renewing subscriptions are currently unavailable through Google Play. Google Play subscriptions are available only in the form of a single access pass for a specific period of time and price depending on what plan you choose – month or year. You may repurchase any subscription at the end of that period.  The Adobe Acrobat Reader Android team is in the process of updating our messaging to meet any obligations that we may have pursuant to the Google Play changes. To request a refund, please see Google Play’s refund policy: Request a refund on Google Play.

If you have already submitted a request for a refund on Google Play without success please contact our paid customer support team through the chat icon in the bottom right.

Regards 

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines