• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I’d like to ask for a refund.

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I definitely canceled the free trial subscription after downloading the app and using it for a day a few days ago. However, when I looked at my account today, I saw that the premium subscription was paid. I don't use this app, and I don't need an annual subscription... Please give me a refund. I'm sorry for bothering you.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Song22009927z8vp 

Hope you are doing well.

As per the description above that you want to cancel the premium subscription of Acrobat Reader mobile. Here is a discussion link on a similar issue, kindly check out the steps provided there and let us know if that helps.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile-discussions/unable-to-cancel-the-subscription/m...

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Song22009927z8vp 

Hope you are doing well,

We have a few more users reporting a similar issue. And as we have checked that there is no subscription under your email, do you have any other email that might have the subscription active. Please let me know in a private message. 

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines