• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting this annoying pop up, how do i get rid of it without paying?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same thing - I have been using Adobe Acrobat to view PDFs without issue for months, but now when I open them I am shown this, and if I exit out without clicking 'start trial', the whole app quits.

I am signed in and have a paid yearly plan of Adobe Creative Cloud, and have been able to use Adobe Acrobat without this pop up for months - why is it showing now?

Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 15.05.22.png

 

 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Claire Shearer,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for writing in! 

I checked your account registered on the community and found an active subscription for Adobe Express and not Creative Cloud.

This could be why you see the purchase pop-up on your screen. Would you mind checking the email address you signed in to and logging in using the correct one?

You can remove the license files from your system by following the steps mentioned here: Issue deleting licensing-related information (adobe.com)

Once done, you will be prompted to log in again. Do so using the email address which has the active subscription, and it should work for you.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines