Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking Onedrive account in Adobe acrobat reader

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

When i'm trying to link my onedrive link in adobe reader, in the final steps it is prompting "failed to connect onedrive please connect to admin for consent". How am i supposed to solve this problem?

Device : Samsung S7 (tab)

Operating system : Android

Thanks & Regards

Riteesh Kumar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RITEESH5ECB,

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for posting your query here. Please help me with few details to understand your issue better.

1. Could you share a screenshot with us?
  2. Application version?

Could you please explain the complete workflow which you are trying?

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/android/en/settings.html

Waiting for your response.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ria,

I guess this is the same result I'm also getting.

Screenshot_20210510-184454_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nestys4706042 ,

Are you using the latest version of Acrobat Reader Mobile?

For Android Adobe Reader Mobile version: 21.4.0

For iOS Adobe Reader Mobile version: 21.03.00

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ria,

I'm experiencing something similar. The message I get is "Failed to link OneDrive. Please contact IT admin for consent". I'm running the app version 21.6.0.18197 on Android 10.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ria,

I have a similar problem, but in my case when Reader returns to the starting screen that says "Now you can access your OneDrive files - Add Account" there is no error message. Also, I get a message on my phone telling me that my OneDrive account has connected with Acrobat Reader, but it clearly hasn't! I have tried several times and got the same result each time.

I am running Acrobat Reader 21.6.0 on Android on Samsung Galaxy S7. I also have the latest version of OneDrive for Android installed.

By the way, I just successfully connected my Google Drive account to Acrobat Reader on my phone, and I also connected my OneDrive account to Acrobat Reader DC on my Windows 10 desktop with no problem. So the issue seems to be in the connection between Acrobat Reader for Android and OneDrive.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am getting the same problem on my Samsung tab S6 lite and on my Galaxy A50. The same message as yours appears in both of my devices. I am not being able to connect to my Onedrive. 

At the same time I have no problem on accessing Onedrive on Adobe Reader on my Windows 10 application. My account on Onedrive is a familiar account, maybe this has something to do with the bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if you are still facing the issue? We need a bit more information from your side. Would you mind sharing your Adobe ID via Private message?

Note: This is a public forum, please do not share personal information here.

For sending a private message follow the below steps:

1. Tap my name beside my profile picture.
  2. Tap send a message.
  3. Write your message and tap send.

We will be waiting for your response. Once we've got that information from you, we can take a closer look.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

For your information, Adobe fixed the problem I had with linking my OneDrive account to Acrobat Reader for Android, with an update to Acrobat Reader for Android released August 3, 2021 - Version 21.7.0.

Thanks Adobe! It's all good now!

Best regards

Keith5D58

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am still having this problem with linking onedrive account (all others such as Google Drive, Adobe Cloud etc link fine). Has there been any update on this issue. It works fine on Galaxy s10+ but not on Galaxt Tab S6 Lite as well as on deskop version. I have tried all suggestions from many sources including Microsoft and Adobe direct support (desktop Adobe Pro support). See the screensho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Mark26777864fyuk 

I hope you're doing great.

As per my understanding, you need help with linking OneDrive.

Could you please check with the web browser if you can connect there and allow permissions to Adobe?

Also, please refer to this article for more information: -

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Mobile/onedrive.html

Make sure that the application and your device are updated.

If the issue persists, please help us with some details:

1. Device and OS version.

2. Application name and version.

3. A video of the workflow you're doing.

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Krutikka

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines