• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lose tools in reader working offline

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Acrobat Reader on a tablet to access a field report. All the markup tools in the "Fill & Sign" option are there when I have an internet connection. When I go offline in the field, I only get the signature and initial option. I don't have the tools with the check, dot, X, etc... Is this a setting somewhere or by design to irritate people that haven't paid? I know they don't support it and nobody is trained on Reader for some reason. I have reinstalled the app and I still get the issue.

• Samsung Android Tablet
  • Using in Dropbox

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

As you have mentioned above, the tools under te Fill & Sign feature disappears when you sign out of the application.

The fill & sign feature is available with the free version. 

Could you please confirm if it happens with the same document when you are signed in or signed out of the application? Share the exact steps you do to replicate the issue.

Share the application and OS version on the device.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines