Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Marked as spam - why?

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile-discussions/quot-language-not-available-quot-tr...

is "Marked as spam" and has zero views. I reported it days ago, no response. The system shows I have no support issues or history. The chatbot has no clue how to deal with this. 

Is there any way to solve this issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Loren Amelang,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for the experience!

The thread was auto-moved to the Spam folder due to excess symbols used. I have moved it back to the channel and will check and respond accordingly.

-Souvik

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the system is going to keep spamming my eMail until I reply here. An Adobe employee has replied with more questions, but no answer yet, 

Searching the forum, it looks like some black box AI marks things as spam, and nobody can suggest why. Maybe it would be better to wait for some human reader to report spam posts, instead of having screenfulls of mystified forum posters with no idea what they did wrong? Does sort-of look like posting anything that looks like code will get you canceled...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Loren Amelang

I have already responded to the thread and logged a ticket for the team to investigate further.

I request your kind understanding and patience while the team works on the fix.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines