• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My spreadsheet data keeps disappearing!

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is on a 4th gen iPad. I use this app because the Adobe fill and sign app has been discontinued. This particular problem involves data entries into a spreadsheet that I use to keep my time on to turn in bimonthly. I've not had an issue for a couple weeks, but this past week I opened the app when I got home to enter my time from that day and noticed that the last two days had been erased. I've used Adobe fill and sign for years and never had this problem. Where are my entries going?  I've got to turn my time in to get paid on Monday now and its Friday and I have no idea what my hours and mileage are for the past 4 days!  This is the biggest issue. 
I have another issue with ease of use with this app. It's just so glitchy and I often have to tap multiple times where I need my data entered and when it finally give me a cursor to type, it places the data halfway into another field!  
I wish I could post an example , but I couldn't figure out how to do that. 

TOPICS
iOS , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?