• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pending fulfillment

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the pending fulfillment message after paying for an upgrade! Very frustrating

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the user is logged into their Adobe account and then Go to 'Help' tab in your Acrobat Reader and choose 'Install premium features' from the drop-down menu.

If it does not show, verify your account.

Adobe Account

Sign-in

Clic on the blue (usually) circle and clic on View Account. Go to Plans and Payments and check to see if it shows you purchased plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gary31658385mcup,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile's subscription.

I checked your account and saw that the subscription is active. 

Have you checked if you can use the subscription now or now?

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased the adobe premium today on mobile and it gets stuck on pending fulfillment and cannot even import new files into the app!! I need a fast fix for this, as the payment already went through

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now i logged out to log in again and i get the attached error!!! I need this fixed now as i need my account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Izabela328744181n5w

Sorry for the trouble.

This situation generally occurs when the amount is debited from your end but is yet to be settled on the reeiver's account (Apple AppStoree in this case).

Since you received the subscription error, it means that the purchase failed any any amount deducted from your account will be credited banck as per your bank' spolicies.

I suggest trying to purchase again and check if you still see the same error. If yes, please let me know here and I will share it with the team to investigate.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines