• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove password

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Acrobat to my IPhone.  I have a pdf with a password that I want to remove but don't see anyway to do it please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible with Acrobat Reader. Use Adobe Acrobat on Windows or Mac.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reader DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible with Acrobat Reader. Use Adobe Acrobat on Windows or Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK Bernd, you're just spamming pointless things on the forum. This isn't HELPFUL information. Get a grip my friend. Adobe Community Professional - yet you're misguiding users and not being helpful at all. Where is the option on Adobe Acrobat on iPad (iOS) to REMOVE passwords from documents? For me my workplace have set the password and of course I know it but because it is password protected it will not let me print and yes I have tried Google Drive and many other 3rd Party apps. Break it down for me because clearly DONT SEE IT. ITS NOT ANYWAY ON SCREEN OR IN THE DOCUMENT OPTIONS AT ALL. At this stage it becoming very annoying. People like myself are asking a SIMPLE question, which we require a STRAIGHT FORWARD and SIMPLE answer and if you cannot provide that, because it looks like you can't, I suggest you refrain from spamming pointless and useless information on the forum. People have obviously google'd and there does not seem a way. Hence why they are here. So I think it's better you don't comment. Either there is no option or it has to be a password set by the user themselves. So what is it? No option because the password has been set by someone else and there is no permission access? Or is it because I did not setup the password myself? Or maybe Adobe Acrobat is useless on iOS/Android and it's better to stick with PC and ask the workplace to send my the document again without the password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> Where is the option on Adobe Acrobat on iPad (iOS) to REMOVE passwords from documents?

There is no such option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your attempt to stop us answering if you don't like the answer. I think you'll find that you're not in charge (and not are we). It's not spam just because you don't like the correct answer. If someone repeats a question it's generally considered polite to repeat the answer rather than leaving them puzzled and guessing. Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, well your answer is crap and isn't at all helpful to solving the issue at hand. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google is your friend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After putting in the password and opening the document, click on 'combine files', combine the open file and save it. When you open the document after you've combined and saved it, it won't be password protected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't let you combine files that are read only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the document in Acrobat Reader.

If you have the option to "Print to pdf" (available in MS Windows, but I'm not sure about iOS), then simply do that and it will prompt you regarding where to save the file. It will be saved without the password. Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple and easy.....thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am having a problem about password can't open a particular file,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines